Anybody else feel old man winter coming? I know I do, and I live in Louisiana! So, I’m sure its really cold up north! With that said, we are quickly moving into winter and out of fall. It’s really a shame though because fall is my favorite season, yet it lasts not so long. Here are my highlights of the Fall season
Going to a bonfire
Seeing the different leaves scattered on my yard
LSU winning against BAMA!
What are yours?
So with winter coming we need to prepare for the season, right girlies? Here are some new and fabulous winter trends:
1. Emi Jays: Anybody heard of these? I seriously love them! There really popular here, are they where you are! Well they are colored chiffon elastic hair ties! There amazing! Nuff said! They also support charities, there is a list of the ones they do on the website! Here is the website:
2. if you want the latest color trends go here
3. Collared Dresses: he look gives a cute, sexy and sophisticated vintage look.
4. Fringe: Fringe is very retro and will add a fun twist to your outfit. I’ve also been seeing it on shoes, not just bags.
5. Lace: I myself am a huge fan of lace! I love it with white and black! Lace can be used for party, sometimes casual, and work. Latley ive been seeing it in accessories and even shoes! It’s really cute!
6. All about the nails: Newsprint Nails are really in! They dont take too long, and they are very cute! you can get a tutorial online! And of course the OPI is a trend,and many celebrities including the kardashians, glee, and justin bieber have a line. Also Essie is getting very popular, she has so many colors to choose from, i personally love the pastels and blues. But lace is not just for clothing, its now a trend for nails! Like the newspaper you can find a tutorial online, and it turns out super cute!
7.Booties: If you haven’t tried wearing booties, the easiest way is to pair them with skinny jeans, leggings or a dress with tights. They can also look smashing with bare legs and a shorter dress. There are so many styles and designs for these, you will definitly find one you like!
8. Ooh ooh la la: Bridal Couture? Flowy, delicate flouncy pieces; somewhat fairy-tale inspired, Makes us wonder isRomance the new edgy. Romance is always in, but in style! yes! This consist of pastels, some of my favs! Also frilly, fringe, flowy, lace, especially white lace.
Thats all for now!
Now you might have seen on the beaute blog cece’s post about her wishlist, i liked the idea and decided to do it myself! So here is my current christmas wishlist!
- Some New Makeup! Its about time I get some! This is one of the things I want:
- I’m in need of some new nailpolish! Any ideas? I was thinking some pastels, and essie’s and opi’s!
- The Justin Bieber Mistletoe Cd Of course!
- Kelly Clarkson’s Stronger CD
- Demi Lavoto’s Unbroken Cd! I can’t wait to get it!
- I am recently addicted to FRIENDS! So I want the entire collection, but i’ll have to get it in pieces!